|Title:||Food and Beverage Manager|
|Department:||Customer Service Team|
Tanganyika’s Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for working with the Chief of Support to manage all food and beverage operations (excluding catering) and for delivering an excellent guest experience. Provide exceptional levels of internal and external customer service and manage day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. We are looking for someone who can lead our Consumables team by attracting, recruiting, training, and nurturing an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
Do you want to watch giraffes frolic around their yard while you count inventory? Do you want to help preserve endangered species while quenching guests’ thirst and hunger? Come join the Tanganyika family and we’ll invest in your future while you help us build ours!
- You must be 21 or over to apply for this position.
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to spot and resolve challenges efficiently
- Desire to grow as a team member, leader, and human being
- Ability to stand or walk and be able to perform physical work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift 50-75 pounds when necessary
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, weekdays, holidays
Desired skills, experience, and individual qualities:
- Self motivated
- Hard working
- Ability to read behavior
- Fast learner
- Conflict resolution
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting at $12.00, base may be negotiable based on experience, profit share available
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Supplemental Insurance - AFLAC
- Simple IRA
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid vacation
- In-House Discounts
- Free admission to TWP for yourself and family
Criminal background check required for this position.